Organise, Identify, Verify, Clarify, Classify, Amplify, Diversify
Comprehensive contracting service offering library and archive, knowledge/information, content/editorial management and
administration services for organisations, groups, individuals and special
and Library Management
- Library management and
maintenance services (physical and
- Archival stewardship, oversight and augmentation (physical and digital)
- Cataloguing, collection inventory and related resource creation projects
- Support for specific projects involving significant volumes of content generation, information and content management, and
- Knowledge and information
management services and advice.
- Deployment of content resources, knowledgebases, and mission-supporting collateral to either internal or external audiences.
- Copyright and intellectual property oversight
Information Research Services
- Bibliography research/
literature searching, research support and related scoping / verification services
- Online and offline information data research and report compilation services
- Business information research
- Bespoke academic, historical, press, picture, public, private, library/archival/online research support.
Content Generation, Creation and
- Content management, continuous update and related services (Physical and digital)
- Newsletter creation, publications dissemination, audience update broadcast and social media management.
- Specialised content creation, and bespoke copywriting for the web, print, and social media presences.
- Copy-editing, sub-editing and proofreading services for authors, academics, organisations and individuals
- Freelance and ad-hoc copywriting and journalism
- Current Awareness Services and Press Monitoring
- Current awareness, media monitoring, policy and legislation tracking.
- Strategic dissemination of information services
- Commercial opportunity research and tracking
Administration and Secretariat Services
- Secretariat, administration, membership and information management services for organisations Special Interest Groups, Communities of Practice, organisations and individuals